Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Longest Day

I guess it is made worse by the fact that this is my first time to Europe & Africa. It's 5:30p here, I'm on the 3rd plane of the day, somehere about 39000 ft over southern Sudan, about an hour from the last stop in Kigali, Rwanda before flying on to Entebbe. My watch tells me a time, but my body is defiant to it. It doesn't feel like just before noon either, but some indeterminate state of weariness. I've had 3-4 hrs of sleep on the last 29 hrs or so. We only have about 11 hours of travel left. :)

Nick realized we needed to make some sermon text changes which mostly effect him and has been furiously writing now for a couple hours. I'll close up here and see if I can get some kind of sleep while I ponder what lies ahead this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment